Sunday, October 23, 2016

Course Development

Summary

This week I am working on using my course outline to create the content in my website. So far I have added some of the tabs on the left hand side for navigation. I have also changed a few cosmetic things about my website. It will be fun seeing how my website changes as I keep adding more to it.

Item of Interest

I enjoyed the reading this week. It discussed how to design displays following some graphic design principles. There is a lot of detail involved with designing a website that is aesthetically pleasing to read. There are all kinds of things to keep in mind, such as font, sizing, colors, spacing, shapes, balance, and contrast, just to name a few. 

Problem or Concern

I am a little concerned that I won't be able to include every graphic design principle into my website. It seems like a lot of things to remember when adding to my website. Hopefully I can keep it simple enough that it still looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment