Sunday, September 25, 2016

Community and Collaboration

Summary

This week I have been adding to my course outline assignment again. I included a detailed course navigation/outline. It is designed for the class to be able to easily maneuver through the website. I think that since my class is a blended class, most of the collaboration will be done on days that we meet. There will be discussion boards that will need to be designed carefully in order for students to effectively communicate with each other.

Item of Interest

Since my course is based around an athletic activity that requires communication, I believe that this will be vital for the students to learn. Learning teamwork can only be achieved through communication.

Problem or Concern

I am unsure of how to assess whether or not everyone is participating. I was thinking about just making a mental note of everyone that is participating or not participating. That might be a little hard to keep up with. Maybe I can use a checklist to confirm if everyone is using what was taught on days that we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment